Today I wanted share my Feb My Glam Bag~
After subscribing in end of Jan for the Feb bag I finally got it today!
I had a slight disappointment with their service...
In the initial email from My Glam after subscribing it did say that they were sending out the packages to arrive by Valentines day by sending out the packages to people that are lives out farthest first so that everyone will receive the package in around the same time, with this info I thought that I would get my bag by the 14th but it never came so I checked in to my account at My Glam to see if I can find any information regarding to my order but nothing, I also didn't receive a tracking number so I wanted to see if I can find it in my account but no info regarding to an shipment, I tried to find a CS contact but again NOTHING I couldn't find a way to contact them on their website so I backtracked to my order confirmation email then I found a link to email the CS in that email. I ended up email them on the 17th through my confirmation email next day I got a email with a tracking number from the CS.
All in all the information they provided to getting the packages in the mid month turned into end of the month so that was a disappointment, not knowing when my order was going to be sent out. Also buy the 16th they already released what was going to be in the bag on their website so there was no surprise to the bags itself.
What was in the bag?
Roll On Shimmer by NYX
WHY WE LOVE IT
Dazzle your face and body with Roll On Shimmer! Jazz up your look with any of the 16 brilliant shades that wears on eyes, face and body. Loose powder with intense shimmer and glitter. Simply apply to your desired body part by rolling on the product and control the intensity of the pigment yourself! Easily blend the shimmer powder using a brush or clean fingers and take with you everywhere you go for added sparkle.
Shine Control by X Out
WHY WE LOVE IT
- What it is:
- X Out Shine Control is an oil-free moisturizer with a mattifying complex that helps to instantly absorb excess oil.
- What it does:
- X Out Shine Control is designed to help moisturize the skin while helping to minimize the appearance of shine, helping to create the perfect canvas to apply your makeup. It's the ideal primer to add to your daily beauty regimen as it hydrates while helping to control oil and mattifying the skin.
- What else you need to know:
- Created by dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the makers of Proactiv®, America's number one acne system
Dead Sea Premier Other Products
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Vitamin E & C Serum protects your skin from aging. It revitalizes, nourishes, firms, tones, improves texture, adds elasticity, balances your skin (5.5 PH), and reduces discoloration and age spots. This serum has a high concentration of Vitamins A, E and C. It's like a vitamin shot for your face. Vitamin E encourages the skin to produce more collagen, a natural wrinkle filler. When we get older (from Age 23), our body loses collagen and the skin becomes loose and wrinkly. This serum contains vitamin E to help your body produce collagen. Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant preventing aging in the future. Finally, Vitamin A helps our cells become stronger and healthier. It is also considered to be one of the most important vitamins for our skin.
Concentrated Facial Serum with Vitamin E & C:
- This product won an award for best product in 2005 by Health and Beauty America (HBA). It is not your regular moisturizer because it has many different purposes. First, tt absorbs easily, gives you moisture for 24 hours and nourishes your skin with 21 minerals from the Dead Sea. It contains liposome complex and Dunaliella seaweed (which only live in the Dead Sea) which have amazing anti-aging effects. This is a great cream to start your day it contains natural SPF and protects your skin from makeup and free radicals. Second, it is a wrinkle filter. The mineral bar is a high concentration of minerals from the Dead Sea. Â It opens the pores, helps your skin to absorb oxygen from the water and allows the cream to soak in and fill wrinkles and fine lines.
- The delicate eye area needs special attention , since the skin is thinner in this area and tends to wrinkle first. Our velvety feeling eye serum absorbs quickly, reducing the appearance of fine lines, dark circle and puffiness. Eye serum contains liposome complex, sodium Borate, rose water which moisturizes, firms and tones the skin.
- Premier's Eye Cream protects your delicate under eye skin keeping it moisturized all day long.This cream targets fine lines and wrinkles and prevents future wrinkles.It also contains natural SPF 17 UVA and UVB sun filter protection.
Pineapple or Goji Berry Facial Mask Sachets by Freeman
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Gently exfoliate with Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask to help lift dry, dead skin cells out of the way. Pineapple Extract and AHA's exfoliate so that moisturizers can reach your skin for better hydration and reveal fresher skin.
Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask:
- Hydrate skin with Goji Berry Facial Hydration Mask, which helps calm, hydrate and nourish for soft, supple skin.
Goji Berry Facial Hyrdation Mask:
$100 Gift Certificate from Nu.Me
What I think?
well I love sample service mostly like surprises and getting to try products before actually purchasing them so when I heard about My Glam bag and looking at their previous bags I decided to get it, as soon as I saw what was in their Feb bag on their website honestly I was disappointed mostly due to having some product brands I never heard of and then I thought well thats cool they included a gift certificate but once I got the bag and saw that the gift certificate to nu.me was only good for hair styling product, hair extensions and it excluded hair products. I never heard of Nu.Me hair straightener or their hair drier so I am quite hesitant in purchasing them since I already own both straightener and drier so I don't see a need to get anything from them. The only product I will use is the NYX roll on shimmer lol I really don't know if I want to continue my subscription still debating, I want to see if the service and the product improves or not what do you think...?
Also a update
with my 3 year blog anniversary giveaway~
I decided that I wanted to give a prize to more than one winner since I wanted to celebrate this event with some appreciation to you my readers, I decided that I am going to have 3 winners! With this change in heart I decided that I need to buy more prizes!! lol so far this was my giveaway prizes but I am currently buying up more items that is partly why I haven't done the giveaway yet even though my
3 year Blog Annivers has already passed... it was yesterday!!! 2/22 D; .... lol
Thank you so so so much for having me here for 3 happy years, without your support and love this blog would not have lasted this long,, really, thank you for being so kind to me all these years.
|preview: some of the items in this giveaway :)|
well Im sorry that it will be belated blog annivers giveaway but I promise I won't keep you waiting too long ^__~
well take care!