tagged~ and mag scan
HI~I was tagged, Honest scrap
by Sher &
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
1. I am a lefty, when I worked for apple I was amazed at how many lefty's were working there
since I felt like a outcast when I was glowing up being a lefty. In Japan parents used to *fix* left handed children because it was seen as not the norm and looked down up on for being lefty... yeah its weird :( The only one thing I hate being a lefty is that your hands go over your writing and smears it LOL so alot of lefty writers tend to write weird hehe
Left handed people think with the right hemisphere of the brain which is the art and creativity is stimulated in the brain so I did meet alot of very talented people who were lefty's~! :D
2. I drive a *box* car Toyota BB/scion xB :D I love it but alot of people ask me why I got it since they think its ugly but once they get a ride in it they love it XD
3. I LOVE UME *japanese plum pickle* anything ume I tend to drool over and my mouth waters LOL
4. I almost died when I was 10 years old, I drowned in my neighbors pool I couldnt swim then and my older brother was suppose to watch after me but he went inside to play nintendo I was left with my floaty in the pool with my neighbor friend who was around my age, my floaty slipped under me and while I sank I remember reaching for help and my friend thought I was playing around. All I remember seeing on last moment was the sun in the rippling water and hearing my heart beat then I blacked out next thing I remember I was in the house with a whole bunch of people surrounding me with paramedic with the defibrillators. My neighbors dad found me floating head down in the pool my friend thought I was playing dead, He performed cpr until paramedics came and they performed cpr until I came to, I remember I was in total shock i didnt know where I was, I turned my face and they had huge mirror from the floor to the ceiling and I saw my face it was blueish, my lips were purple that impression is still with me. They said I was at least in the waters 2-3 mins my heart stopped for 6 min they didnt think I was coming back so their last results was to use the defibrillators. I was rushed to a hospital were I stayed for 2 days I remember it was frightening to stay in the hospital have to hear your heartbeat the whole time and the scent and the quietness was the scariest. :(
since then I am really thankful to be alive and see life in a different positive perspectives *sorry that one was long and sad story* but I dont have fear of waters so that's a good thing, some people will after they drown and Im a pretty good swimmer now :D
5.I have one older brother and one younger sister so I am a middle child :D
6. I was a tom boy when I was growing up since I had older brother that I looked up to, so I was really into skateboarding,roller blading and video games.
7. I am short, I used to hate the fact that I was short so all I did was wear really high heels, heels that hurt too but it was like wearing clothes for me, I felt that it was necessary back then but now I embraced it. I cant help or control how I am, I didnt choose to be short I just am so I accepted it. :D fyi: Im am about the same height as tila tequila alittle taller than her I coulda joined mini moni LOL
8. I hate bell paper *green,yellow,red you name it* I hate the taste and anything that it is cooked with tastes like it... but I think that's like the only thing I hate other than that I'll eat anything ^0^
9. when I sleep I dream alot in very vivid and very detailed, when I was younger I used to dream about drawing and I'll vividly remembers it and draw it in real life, that was really neat time of my life when your imagination is cool, but now I dream about weird stuff but still very vivid detailed, weird dream like fighting a ninja or something LOL but the best dream is when Im flying in the dream and I wish I could do that in real life or one time I had a dream that I had that door like the one *doraemon* have dokodemo door *where ever door* its a door that you can place and use to go anywhere just like the ones they used in pixers Monster INC man I wish I had one of that! XD
10. I LOVE art, and I love artists of any form art~ I always get excited about art but I kinda lost passion for it so I LOVE being around artists brings back the passion in me and makes me motivated!! hope this didnt bore you too much
here is a scan from Ranzuki a makeup tutorial that is kawaii that I have translated for you guys~! :D hope it'll help also the model is wearing all maybelline products ^0^ lastly my tribute to MJ~ did you know that he was the highest humanitarian donor in the world for a celebrity in his life time? he donated and raised money for charity and for the needy in more than $300 million. whatever people have to say about him he is still a great human being, for a one person to give that much to and for others. You have to know being a huge celebrity like MJ was not easy, it can come with alot of negative pressure from the press. so I leave at that rest in peace....
my all time fav of MJ "BEN" he has the most beautiful and innocent voice when he was young T_T